This person should ideally be based near to our head office in Orpington, but willing to travel to areas such as Dartford, Ashford, Canterbury, Tunbridge Wells, Crawley, Horsham, Croydon and surrounding areas.
• To carry out mobile paint repairs at dealerships from start to finish for the below scenarios.
Covering work for the permanent technician that is on annual leave.
Covering work for the permanent technician that is off due to sickness.
An urgent job needs covering.
• To carry out mobile paint repairs to fleet vehicles and courtesy cars at our head office in Orpington. This could include paintwork and or polishing.
• To carry out mobile paint repairs to fleet vehicles on a mobile basis while the vehicle is working on sites.
• Potential for occasional stay aways coving sites and or helping out on busy sites.
• To assist the Fleet Manager with any paint requirements, this may include renovating van racking by repainting to ensure every van is in top condition.
• To assist the Fleet Manager when any vans are de-fleeted, this could include paintwork repairs and de-stickering.
Salary subject to interview, assessment and experience.
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday during Franchised Motor Dealer opening hours. Occasional Saturday morning work may be requested on an infrequent basis but more so during training. Training dependent upon experience will be up to 5 months.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
- A self-motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
- Has great attention to detail
- Been customer facing in former roles
- Basic maths and English required
- Prepared to travel on a daily basis
- Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
- Good time-keeper
All applicants must undergo a 1 day assessment before any offer is made.
If you have the credentials we require, want a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
For more information or to apply for this job please email email@example.com