Are you an experienced body shop technician/painter and looking for a new challenge? If the answer is “YES”, then you could be just the person we are looking for!
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000 basic + Commission – Subject to interview, assessment and experience.
Automotive Repair Systems is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 160 mobile technicians, due to our structured expansion programme we are now seeking additional paint repair technicians based at one of our static Smart Repair Booths.
The successful candidate(s) will service the daily SMART Repair needs of a customer from their on-site Smart Repair Booth in Manchester, offering excellent earning potential. The successful candidate(s) should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday during franchised motor dealer opening hours.
Occasional Saturday morning work may be requested on an infrequent basis.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
• A self motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Min 7 years paint experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to PAS 125 formats)
• Good knowledge and application of fillers
• Good knowledge and use of pin pulling equipment
• Able to paint a min of 2 vertical panels and blend
• Has great attention to detail
• Been customer facing in former roles
• Basic Maths and English required
• Prepared to travel on a daily basis
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
• Good time keeper
All applicants must undergo a 1 day assessment before any offer is made and following that if successful further training will be given to our procedures and requirements of 1 to 2 weeks.
If you have the credentials we require, want a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.