SMART REPAIR WHEEL TECHNICIAN
Do you have a bodyshop/mechanical background and are looking for a new challenge? If the answer is “YES”, then you could be just the person we are looking for!
Automotive Repair Systems is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 130 mobile technicians. Due to our structured expansion programme we are now seeking additional Wheel Repair technicians.
The successful candidate(s) will service the SMART Repair needs of some of our most important customers within the region thus offering excellent earning potential. The successful candidate(s) should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday during Franchised Motor Dealer opening hours. Occasional Saturday morning work may be requested on an infrequent basis.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
- A self-motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
- Min 3 years paint experience (Preferably IMI/QAA)
- Good paint and lacquer knowledge
- Has great attention to detail
- Been customer facing in former roles
- Basic maths and English required
- Prepared to travel on a daily basis
- Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
- Good time keeper
- Basic mechanical background preferred
- Must be physically able
All applicants must undergo a 1 day assessment before any offer is made and following that if successful further training will be given to our procedures and requirements of 1 to 2 weeks.
If you have the credentials we require, want a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
For more information or to apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.