Are you an experienced Trim/Leather repair or Glass Repair Technician and looking for a new challenge? If the answer is “YES”, then you could be just the person we are looking for.
Automotive Repair Systems is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 130 mobile Technicians, due to our structured expansion programme we are now seeking additional trim repair technicians.
The successful candidate(s) will service the SMART Repair needs of some of our most important customers within the region thus offering excellent earning potential.
The successful candidate(s) should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday during Franchised Motor Dealer opening hours. Occasional Saturday morning work may be requested on an infrequent basis but more so during training. Training dependent upon experience will be up to 5 months.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
• A self-motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Glass and/or Trim repair knowledge
• Good eyesight and eye for colour
• Has great attention to detail
• Been customer facing in former roles
• Sales experience an advantage
• Basic maths and English required
• Prepared to travel on a daily basis
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
• Good time-keeper
All applicants must undergo a 1 day assessment before any offer is made and following that if successful further training will be given to our procedures and requirements of 1 to 2 weeks.
If you have the credentials we require, want a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.