We are the UK’s Largest Independent S.M.A.R.T. Repair Company with customers based far and wide across the UK, and we are looking to recruit dependable individuals to join our successful Diamond-Cut Wheel Division.
Salary: Up to £24,000 – Subject to interview, assessment and experience.
To be considered for this Tyre fitter and Driver position, you must have:
- Experience within a Wheel Repair position
- Experience within a customer facing role
- Basic mechanical knowledge
Within this role, you’ll be carrying out a variety of tasks collection and delivery of trade customer wheels along with fitting wheels on-site. You will also be fitting tyres to wheels and aiding technicians in the collection and delivery process. Experience within these fields is highly desirable but training will be provided for the right candidate.
Within this position, your main day-to-day tasks will include:
- Removal and Fitting of car wheels, making sure they are correctly torqued to the manufacturers specification
- Driving, collecting and dropping off customers wheels
- Planning routes
If you have the credentials we require, want a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
For more information or to apply for this job please email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.