We are one of the UK’s Largest Independent S.M.A.R.T Repair Companies.
With customers based far and wide across the UK, we are looking for a dependable Driver / Tyre Fitter to join our successful Diamond-Cut Wheel Division.
Specifically – You’ll be our “Collections/Delivery Driver,” travelling around the South East and returning to our Headquarters in Orpington, Kent.
You will also be required to ‘jack up’ cars on to axel stands before removing and fitting wheels, so any relevant experience will be looked upon favourably. Otherwise, training will be given.
To be successful in this role you’ll already have experience in:
- A fast-paced environment with a high standard of workmanship
- Van/Transit Vehicle Driving & Full UK driving licence
- Hard-working and reliable flexible approach to work
- A customer facing role, where a professional appearance and good communication is key
- Ad hoc duties, as and when required including regular overtime
The package for this position is up to – £24,000 per annum (depending on previous relevant experience), pension, 4 weeks payed holiday, Bank holidays off (or payed overtime) AND your birthday off.
Working Monday to Friday 08:00am to 5:30pm, plus occasional Saturday’s from 8.30am to 12:00pm (paid overtime, on a team rota basis)
Depending on our customers’ needs, you may also be required to stay later on occasion, so flexibility is required.